Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety and prevention measures
We want to reassure our customers that we have issued all our drivers with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommended guidelines for basic protective measures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19). Your health and safety, as well as that of our drivers, is our top priority.
Now, more than ever, we understand your need for total peace of mind. As such, we have informed all our drivers to carry out the following safety and prevention measures.
Safety and prevention measures
- Wash hands regularly.
- Always have hand sanitizer available in the car, both for themselves and passengers.
- Regularly wipe down surfaces with household cleaning sprays or wipes.
- When and where possible, maintain social distancing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue to cough and sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay informed about potential incidents in their country and notify travellers of the latest developments.
- Stop working immediately and seek medical attention if suffering from fever, cough or difficult breathing.
48 Hour cancellation policy
In the current climate, we recognize that plans can change unexpectedly and that flexibility, when travelling, is key. So, for further peace of mind and to keep you in the driver’s seat, we want to remind you that you can cancel your booking at zero cost, for a full refund, any time up to 48 hours before your scheduled transfer time. For more information on our cancellation policy, visit our terms and conditions page.